My Design


 Nitu121

some of my  work example

Today's world everybody, shop or company have a resume Website. Do you have a website? If not this gig only for you!

Hire me on Fiverr: Click Here


Some of the examples what I can do:


  • WordPress installation 
  • WordPress themes installation 
  • Customizing your full website
  • Build full Website
  • content upload 
  • extra features add
  • Creating Custom Post Types 
  • Custom Taxonomies 
  • Font, color, font size changes 
  • Custom Contact Forms 
  • Installing Sliders
  • Create an HTML landing page 
  • create responsive website
  • Adding Sidebar 
  • Expanding your Footer
  • woo-commerce Woodmart theme customization
  • Create a new mega menu
  • And much more.


Why Choose me?


  • 100% Guarantee
  • FREE support
  • First delivery
  • Top-notch work
  • Easy and fast communication
  • Unlimited revisions


WordPress gig image

WordPress Gig Image

Web Design

Web Design Gig image


Some of my simple recent work!

Bootstrap Landing Page
My Bootstrap Project

If you want to design any responsive bootstrap website, please contact me. i'm your Bootstrap designer. I am waiting for your response. Contact me please. Email: nitubarmon121@gmail.com


CV
My CV

Google Search console

I'm also an expert in Google Search Console


I can fix the following errors:-

  • Breadcrumb Issue 
  • Core Web Vitals
  • XML Sitemap Issues
  • Server error(5xx)
  • No index pages
  • Product and Snippet Errors
  • URL Blocked by robots.txt
  • Submitted URL has Crawl issue
  • Submitted URL marked' no index'
  • 404 Errors(not Found)
  • Yoast Plugin 
  • Sub-page Removed
  • Page speed CLS 
  • And Much More...



I also include the following Service too

  • Setup your Website Google Search Console
  • Create and Submit XML Sitemap
  • Create an Optimized Robots.txt
  • Index your Website
  • Link with Google Analytics account


Woo-commerce shop page
Woo-Commerce shop page

CV
My CV


Another Bootstrap Project


E-commerce
Simple E- commerce Website
That's a simple e-commerce website. If you interested I will make you better e-commerce Website for your business .


User Login Form

Contact Form
Another Form

Audin and Video player
Audio & Video player App.
Design by Nitu121

Full Landing Page

Responsive Landing page
Live link: Click here

Calculator
Tip Calculator App
Calculate you amount here : Click here


Counter app
Design & develop by NA Shree Nitu
Birthday counter app.

Digital Clock

Digital clock app
live link: Click here


Subscribe To My Channel Freelancer Nitu

Hire Me On Fiverr: nitu121


No comments

How To Become A Successful WordPress Developer

Becoming a successful WordPress developer involves a combination of skills, continuous learning, and practical experience. Here's a road...

Theme images by RBFried. Powered by Blogger.